9:30 a.m. · Work with me
A CMO, for a season.
Some people call this fractional. I call it a CMO for a season: someone senior who can read the room, make the calls, and leave the team stronger than she found it. Some companies don't need a whole marketing department yet. They need that.
When you need
A new market opened
Been there: in Nepal, MPOWER's site traffic was up 300% year over year by February, ahead of our first event in March 2026, which drew 1,500 qualified prospects.
Flip for the story
MPOWER was unknown in Nepal, and students assumed an education loan meant putting up family property. One message fixed that: no collateral, carried on national TV and radio.
Learn more
A team that runs without you
Been there: MPOWER's growth team went from one part-time MBA student to 10 people across the US and India.
Flip for the story
Contractors became employees, and the team grew two layers of management. The whole path is on my career map, with the team-building stops lit up.
Learn more
Growth unstuck
Been there: 1.8× revenue on a flat budget in 2023, and 3× qualified leads six months after a year-long shutdown.
Flip for the story
Two case studies behind those numbers: cutting the paid-ads habit, and restarting after a year-long shutdown.
Paid-ads habitThe restart
How working together starts
- A 25-minute conversation. You tell me where growth is stuck. I ask a lot of questions about your customers. Book it here.
- I read the room. Before I recommend anything, I look at what your customers believe, what your data says, and what your team is already carrying.
- We pick the shape. Part-time and ongoing, or interim, which means stepping in for a defined transition or leadership gap. Either way it runs through Rarecraft, so the team is there when you need hands as well as a head.
I take CMO roles through Rarecraft, the firm I co-founded. Start with one senior leader inside your team, and bring in the full team when the work calls for it.
How a season works Send an owl about a CMO role
✦ Public displays of magic Talks, workshops, panels, podcasts, and hosting, on customer psychology, international growth, and leadership. Invite Claire to speak